I have provided financial advice since 1986. My experience has shown that most clients are seeking to make sense of their finances and establish if they are making the right decisions. My new clients are primarily referred from existing clients.
THE KEY ELEMENTS OF HOW WE WOULD WORK TOGETHER ARE:
- Thoroughness when collecting and analysing information about you, your situation and objectives.
- I will provide answers and solutions not problems and bureaucracy
- I will present back to you with state of the art software that analyses your situation and objectives and creates very clear and easy to understand graphics. This software illustrates where you are now and how your financial future is likely to evolve. The software is called Life Time Cash Flow Planning. It can also quickly and easily show you how your financial situation is affected when you ask a ‘what if’ question and demonstrates if it is possible. What ifs could be:
- I want to retire early
- I want to work less hard
- I want to spend more on holidays and enjoying myself
- I want to pay for my children’s university
- etc the list is endless
- Regular reviews and updates so you know ‘how it is going’ and so we can ensure you are on plan
- A team approach accessing specialists managed by me to ensure you have the best solutions when investing, insuring and borrowing.
WHEN FINANCIALLY PLANNING EVERYONE IS UNIQUE, THERE WILL HOWEVER BE SOME PLANNING OBJECTIVES MOST OF US WANT:
- in the event of death or illness will my loved ones are fully protected
- become debt free
- create enough money so I can choose what to do when
- be confident I am doing the right thing
- be able to understand and believe I am on track
I will ensure that these are the foundation of your planning along with your bespoke objectives.
To summarise I see a large part of my role as your adviser as being able to take away the anxieties that can be present when dealing with money, so you can enjoy life by being able to confidently make spending and planning decisions in the knowledge you are doing the right thing.
If we do decide to work together, the majority of your contact will be with me, but on your behalf I will be accessing my team of specialists.