Myers Davison Ginger Ltd are Chartered Financial Planners. Chartered status is only awarded to firms which meet rigorous criteria relating to professionalism and capability. All chartered firms commit to the Chartered Insurance Institutes code of ethics & conduct reinforcing the highest standards of professional practice in their business dealings.
The firm is directly regulated by the Financial Services Authority and we work only for our clients on their behalf, we provide truly independent advice from the whole market with no restrictions.
All advisers and staff work within centrally managed processes to ensure advice and service standards are always maintained at the highest level. We understand, and never forget though, that our business is about people, this is why the working relationship between you and your adviser is so important.
Please follow the link to YOUR ADVISER to find out more information about them.
All advisers within the firm will always:
- listen to you
- fully understand your objectives before offering advice and solutions
- tailor solutions to you
- present our advice in an easy to understand manner
- be transparent in our dealings so the cost of our services is fully understood
- provide value for money
- fully document what we have done and why
- enable you to fully access ALL your financial information from any where
- ensure you are financially organised and your situation is clear
- see your objectives through by provide continuance of advice with the same team
- maximise your investment returns
- minimise your tax liabilities
- balance and manage your financial risks
- ensure you and your family are financially protected
- provide fully independent mortgage advice
- seek to do what others do not